Senior iOS Developer
Easybrain develops mobile games and applications that millions of people around the world play every day.
Right now, we are looking for a skilled Senior iOS Developer with experience in setting up advertisement mediation and ad network integration to join our AdTech team.
Engineering and development of mobile applications (and/or games) for iOS in Swift (Objective-C).
- At least 3+ years of experience with Swift;
- Experience in Objective-C;
- Ability to create flexible user interfaces;
- Experience working with native iOS controls (UIKit, WebView);
- Understanding of profiling;
- Understanding the principles of client-server interaction, HTTP/HTTPS protocols;
- Experience with in-app purchases.
Will be a plus:
- Experience working with advertising SDKs;
- Experience in developing libraries/frameworks for iOS;
- Experience with reactive frameworks, unit testing;
- Knowledge of C/C++;
- Understanding of databases and SQLite;
- Track record of accomplished projects.
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, and the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge, and drive, we offer:
- Work on the best products in the niche;
- High income with performance bonuses;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Medical insurance;
- A fancy office in the center of Minsk, with a terrace and great coffee, cookies, and fruit (remote work during COVID-19).