Senior iOS Developer
Easybrain develops mobile games and applications that millions of people around the world play every day.
Right now, we are looking for a skilled Senior iOS Developer with experience in setting up advertisement mediation and ad network integration to join our AdTech team.
Engineering and development of mobile applications (and/or games) for iOS in Swift (Objective-C).
- At least 3+ years of experience with Swift;
- Experience in Objective-C;
- Ability to create flexible user interfaces;
- Experience working with native iOS controls (UIKit, WebView);
- Understanding of profiling;
- Understanding the principles of client-server interaction, HTTP/HTTPS protocols;
- Experience with in-app purchases.
Will be a plus:
- Experience working with advertising SDKs;
- Experience in developing libraries/frameworks for iOS;
- Experience with reactive frameworks, unit testing;
- Knowledge of C/C++;
- Understanding of databases and SQLite;
- Track record of accomplished projects.
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, and the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge, and drive, we offer:
- High income with performance bonuses;
- Best office in Limassol (The Oval), modern equipment (remote work during COVID-19);
- Snacks and drinks, gym in the office building, sea view, beach bar 100 metres from the workplace;
- Attendance of key industry events;
- Medical insurance;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Relocation package to the country with 300 sunny days a year;
- Fast-paced and easy-going environment.