Senior DevOps Engineer
Easybrain develops mobile games and applications that millions of people around the world play every day. Currently, we are looking for a highly motivated, responsible individual with a great experience in DevOps/System Engineering, to ensure the quality and continuous functional safety and security.
- Build and maintain server infrastructure;
- Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev/test/production environments;
- Automate deployment and delivery processes (CI/CD).
- 3+ years’ experience in DevOps position;
- Experience with Linux containers, cgroups, namespaces etc.;
- Docker & LXC architecture knowledge;
- Experience with at least one configuration management system, like Ansible/Chef/Puppet;
- Experience with modern monitoring systems - Zabbix, Graphite/Grafana;
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins;
- Experience with RDMBs, MySQL and PostgreSQL configuring, optimizing and troubleshooting;
- Good experience with distributed web/REST systems;
- Good bash scripting skills;
- Experience with source control management, like Git as well as deployment and contributing code flows;
- English language proficiency (intermediate level or higher).
- Experience with Puppet;
- Experience with Yandex ClickHouse;
- NoSQL and distributed data systems knowledge will be a plus;
- Log collection and analyzing experience, ELK stack knowledge;
- Familiar with microservice architecture;
- Python programming/automation skills;
- AWS or other clouds API automation experience.
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, and the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge, and drive, we offer:
- Work on the best products in the niche;
- High income with performance bonuses;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Medical insurance;
- A fancy office in the center of Minsk, with a terrace and great coffee, cookies, and fruit.