Senior Android Developer
Easybrain is currently looking for a Senior Android Developer who will join our AdTech team. The team is developing complex solutions in the form of frameworks that are used in every Easybrain application. The scope is extensive and includes such areas as ads, subscriptions, GDPR, notifications, various utilities, and more.
- Maintain and develop various SDKs that will be used in each Easybrain application;
- Daily communication with the project team and stakeholders across Easybrain;
- Write testable, maintainable, high-performing code;
- Deliver high-quality Android user interfaces;
- Actively participate in code review;
- Periodically review stability metrics.
- 5+ years of Android development;
- Expert knowledge of Kotlin & Java, the Android platform, and related Google APIs;
- Knowledge of Android Architecture Components, MVVM, and Clean Architecture;
- Database experience, knowledge of SQLite, and Room;
- Experience with RxJava and its core principles;
- Experience with Unit Testing using JUnit and Mockito;
- Deep understanding of Application Stability metrics and Profiler tools;
- Ability to work independently, estimate time frames, and deliver on time.
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, and the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge, and drive, we offer:
- High income with performance bonuses;
- Best office in Limassol (The Oval), modern equipment (remote work during COVID-19);
- Snacks and drinks, gym in the office building, sea view, beach bar 100 metres from the workplace;
- Attendance of key industry events;
- Medical insurance;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Relocation package to the country with 300 sunny days a year;
- Fast-paced and easy-going environment.