Middle/Senior Data Analyst
Easybrain is looking for a talented Data Analyst to join the team, who will monitor product metrics, find reasons for changes in them, as well as generate ideas for improving them.
- Ability to handle large amounts of data;
- Analysing and monitoring key product indicators;
- Searching for growth points, organising and conducting product AB tests;
- Analysis of the game balance;
- Researching user behaviour and influence of other factors;
- Maintaining analytical expertise in chosen areas of the company.
- Mathematical background;
- In-depth knowledge of statistics;
- Data analysis experience using Python;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Structural approach to analysis;
- Russian language is a necessity;
- English language - intermediate level or higher;
- Ability to work in a team.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of analytics systems for mobile applications;
- Experience in calculating ROI, ARPU, LTV, forecasting and analysing a wide range of metrics, audience segmentation;
- Knowledge of mobile product metrics;
- Experience in managing people and projects.
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, and the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge, and drive, we offer:
- High income with performance bonuses;
- Best office in Limassol (The Oval), modern equipment (remote work during COVID-19);
- Snacks and drinks, gym in the office building, sea view, beach bar 100 metres from the workplace;
- Attendance of key industry events;
- Medical insurance;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Relocation package to the country with 300 sunny days a year;
- Fast-paced and easy-going environment.