Easybrain is now looking for an experienced game designer, with the ability to synergize various forms of content and systems design. You will be responsible for developing concepts and assisting production teams to deliver the fun in casual games, which are played by millions of users daily. You will be a part of a professional team that moves fast and where the knowledge is free-flowing.
- Design and management of large features, systems, and content;
- Work with other departments to assist production, provide feedback, and meet delivery schedules;
- Effective use of feedback and data to modify product with eye for retention and monetization.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in game design on a shipped product;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to deliver creative results in a challenging environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Passion for making and playing games;
- Russian language proficiency;
- English language proficiency.
Will be a plus:
- Great understanding of casual game market;
- Experience in complete implementations from concept to delivery;
- Experience in mentoring or managing others.
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, and the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge, and drive, we offer:
- Work on the best products in the niche;
- High income with performance bonuses;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Medical insurance;
- A fancy office in the center of Minsk, with a terrace and great coffee, cookies, and fruit (remote work during COVID-19).