Easybrain is now looking for an experienced game designer, with the ability to synergize various forms of content and systems design. You will be responsible for developing concepts and assisting production teams to deliver the fun in casual games, which are played by millions of users daily. You will be a part of a professional team that moves fast and where the knowledge is free-flowing.
- Design and management of large features, systems, and content;
- Work with other departments to assist production, provide feedback, and meet delivery schedules;
- Effective use of feedback and data to modify product with eye for retention and monetization.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in game design on a shipped product;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to deliver creative results in a challenging environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Passion for making and playing games;
- Russian language proficiency;
- English language proficiency.
Will be a plus:
- Great understanding of casual game market;
- Experience in complete implementations from concept to delivery;
- Experience in mentoring or managing others.
In addition to the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, the opportunity to realise your own ideas, challenges and drive, we offer:
- High salary with performance bonuses;
- Best office in Limassol (The Oval), modern equipment (remote work during COVID-19);
- Snacks and drinks, gym in the office building, sea view, beach bar 100 metres from the workplace;
- Attendance of key industry events;
- Medical insurance;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Relocation package to the country with 300 sunny days a year;
- Fast-paced and easy-going environment.