Easybrain is currently looking for a skilled Bookkeeper/Accountant for our office in Cyprus, to contribute to smooth operations of our Accounting department.
- Recording transactions in the accounting software on a daily basis;
- Managing creditors’ and debtors’ balances, invoices, receipts and payments into the accounting software;
- Performing bank reconciliations on a specific timeline as directed;
- Ensuring the accurate and timely processing of all accounting deadlines;
- Assisting the Chief Accountant with the reporting of all monthly financial information;
- Preparing monthly analyses required for reporting;
- Undertaking any other specific duties as required by the Chief Accountant;
- Contributing to a positive and dynamic working environment.
- University Degree in Accounting or similar field;
- Knowledge of SAP Business One accounting software is a must;
- 2-5 years of working experience in a similar position;
- Experience working with online networks will be considered an advantage;
- VAT and general tax exposure knowledge are welcome;
- Good analytical skills;
- Fluency in English both written and verbal is a must. Russian language will be considered an advantage;
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel);
- Ability to multi-task, self-manage their workload and work under pressure.
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, and the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge, and drive, we offer:
- High income with performance bonuses;
- Best office in Limassol (The Oval), modern equipment (remote work during COVID-19);
- Snacks and drinks, gym in the office building, sea view, beach bar 100 metres from the workplace;
- Attendance of key industry events;
- Medical insurance;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Fast-paced and easy-going environment.