Eastbound is an upcoming esports, entertainment, and lifestyle brand focused on building a community of passionate individuals that will motivate each other to pursue happiness. We currently have a VALORANT and Rogue Company team, 2 content creators, and other projects in the works that you will learn about when you join us.
Our Content Director is in charge of coordinating with our creators/players to make content for the org's media channels. This person is hardworking and a self-starter that is looking to gain experience in the industry. You must be determined to make a career in esports/gaming and want it more than anything.
- Coordinate the recording of content with players/creators/staff
- Generate new content ideas to grow our following and brand reach
- Contact potential creators that fit our parameters to join the organization
- Schedule times to create content with members of the org
- Work closely with the rest of the staff
- Effective Communication
- Understanding of content creation and recording software
- Passionate about esports/gaming
- Likes to have fun
- Good sense of humor
- Wants to be a part of the startup process and journey to the top
Pay: Volunteer (No $)
Please attach your resume and cover letter for this application. We look forward to seeing your application and speaking with you.