(Closed) Customer Service Specialist
DXRacer USA, the worldwide leader in ergonomic gaming and office chairs, is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team. We are seeking a great communicator and proficient problem solver who has a passion for gaming and gaming accessories. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and a chance to work within the gaming/esports industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to various customer questions/issues through our Zendesk ticketing system and over the phone.
- Assist walk-in customers with purchasing chairs at our Showroom location.
- Utilize your superb knowledge of our products and policy to give customers the best overall experience with our brand.
- Process purchase orders and issue invoices for B2B sales.
- Update and process inventory/orders through third-party online marketplaces.
- Handle transaction disputes through PayPal/Braintree.
- Process incoming warranty claims and submit orders for replacement parts/components
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think critically and solve problems as they arise.
- Must be a quick learner that can pick up a deep knowledge of our numerous chair models.
- Friendly and easy-going personality that can interact well with people.
- Previous customer service or sales experience.
- Interest in DXRacer as a brand and enthusiasm regarding gaming/gaming accessories is a huge bonus.
- College education with focus in a communication-related field.
- Previous experience with Zendesk or other CRM related tools.
DXRacer is a manufacturer and distributor of ergonomically-designed gaming and office chairs. You will find that DXRacer is available all over the world, with our North American headquarters located in Whitmore Lake, MI. Our company is rapidly growing, and we need professional and enthusiastic individuals to join our team! We provide general benefits: health/dental insurance and paid vacation.