Senior/Mid-level Product Analyst
Dubit has recently secured an £8m investment to launch the first esports league in the metaverse and grow our award winning studio!
Dubit makes games for the metaverse, kids and for eSports. Founded in 1999, we have over 20 years experience of creating digital gaming worlds and experiences for global businesses and innovative startups.
We work with some of the biggest kids brands including Lego, Mattel, Disney, and Nickelodeon to name a few. As well as making state of the art games we also have a dedicated department specialising in kids research and development,
About the team-
This team is Dubit's leading Unity games team. We are a diverse group of developers, designers, delivery managers, strategists and innovators. We are primarily responsible for delivering digital products at the intersection of education and entertainment.
Our culture is important to us and it is essential that you are interested in contributing to making the games team a great place to work.
Due to the nature of Dubit’s work, successful candidates are required to pass an enhanced DBS check.
- Design and support the development of successful and innovative digital products
- Elicit and document user needs/requirements and pain points, working with the jobs to be done or user stories frameworks
- Design for detail whilst developing and maintaining a holistic vision for a product
- Ability to look ahead to future proof designs and ensure that product scopes align with timelines
- Develop and present design decisions, sketches, visual concepts and wireframes from a set of requirements
- Leading design and discovery workshops with clients and presenting deliverables to senior stakeholders
- Balance technical constraints, budget constraints, user needs and business requirements when designing features and functionality
- Facilitate daily scrum meetings, establish and maintain a backlog, plan sprints and monitor progress towards milestones
- Work on cross-platform applications to design seamless user experiences
- Translate concepts into user-centred deliverables, including personas, user journeys, user flows and wireframes.
- Communicate regularly with clients to ensure documented requirements and designs align with their core business objectives
- Train, mentor and supervise Junior Product Analysts
- Keep up to date with technological innovations, developments and best practices
- Ensure design standards and best practices are upheld
- Advocate for a user-centred approach to software design within the organisation and support colleagues in understanding UX design practices
As a Product Analyst you will operate within both our Analysis and UX capabilities.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working in similar roles. You might currently be a UX Designer with an interest in managing the development of your designs or a Product or Business Analyst with a keen interest and experience in UX Design.
- Proven experience of working as an intermediary between developers and stakeholders
- Experience of delivering projects within an agile framework
- Experience of managing stakeholders and confidence discussing budgets and project scope
- Ability to confidently run design sessions, articulate client requirements and translate these in to user stories and visual concepts
- Ability to use Jira
- Experience working with the Adobe suite, particularly Adobe Xd
- Experience of working on multiple products in parallel
- Experience of working across the entire product lifecycle
- Experience of designing products for children
- Professional level of English
- City Centre location
- Take you Birthday off (1 days free holiday entitlement above standard holiday entitlement)
- Creative and fun company culture
- Company events
- Healthcare scheme
- Pension plan
- Training and personal development schemes