Dubit is looking for a strong technical lead to join us, local or remotely, in making products for some of the biggest names in the children’s entertainment business.
We want you to be a key part of our growing sixty-plus team of bright individuals working together on creating, designing and developer exciting games, apps and VR experiences.
We work with international clients such as Mattel, PBS and Dreamworks across a huge variety of projects and technologies, so there’s always something new and interesting to work on.
Note: This position can be local, remote or a mixture. However, with the seniority of the role, it is important that you either work within the UK or a timezone that is within 2 hours of the UK's.
- Demonstrate strong mobile development knowledge
- Experience in leading, mentoring and getting the best out of others
- Experience with improving team skills and processes
- Experience building apps for mobile, either native or web - preferably in React Native.
- Experience building with development tools expected in a modern development pipeline e.g. git, linters, CI, etc.
- Can communicate technical concepts to audiences of varying levels, including clients
- Excellent English communication skills
- Within or close to a UK timezone
Ideal Candidates would also be able to
- Understanding of front end design principles and a keen eye for quality
- Experience of working with back end services and consuming external API's
- Experience working in a collaborative environment with agile methodologies
- Experience adding value to the wider development team and organisation:
- Putting technical details into client proposals
- Being a part of the recruitment process
- Reporting status and risks to business stakeholders
Our day to day process:
- Work as part of a cross-disciplined team of technical and non-technical members
- Planning work in an agile Scrum process
- Conducting pair programming when beneficial
- Performing and receiving regular code reviews
- Automated testing and deployment to our QA environment of merged pull requests
If this sounds like you, please apply using the application form; salary and benefits offered are dependent on experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!
What you get from working with us:
- Flexible remote working
- Healthcare scheme including virtual GP
- Contributory pension scheme
- A day off for birthday additional to annual leave
- Free parking and walking distance from Leeds Train Station
- Bike 2 Work Scheme
- Use of various VR technologies
- A great environment to work in, its an old train repair shed with rail tracks, crane and lots of character.
Things to expect in our recruitment pipeline:
- An initial phone call to make sure we fit together, culture is hugely important to us and a discussion about the role and salary.
- A remote interview with a technical lead and some members of the team you will be joining
- Due to the nature of Dubit's work successful, we are required to complete an enhanced DBS check on successful candidates.