Game UI/Graphic Designer
We are looking for an exceptional graphic designer who wants to create amazing and fun game interfaces. Dubit works with start-ups and major kids brands in the UK, America, Middle East, and Asia creating apps and games for mobile, web and consoles. We’ve created games for Disney, Lego and PBS KIDS, educational apps that teach children to read, create VR applications and Games that access millions of kids via the Roblox platform. We make products millions of kids love, and and hope you want to do that too!
As a Game UI designer you will work closely with clients and the team to create fun user interfaces. From initial pitch, and wireframe stages, through fully to interactive prototypes and the final product, you’ll be involved in the full lifecycle on a range of projects.
- Create professionally designed user interfaces for Games on multiple platforms
- Play a key role in the visual design and user flow of pitch work, new products and features
- Have significant creative freedom and the ability to experiment with new design concepts
- Understand the need for consistency in existing products and strive to ensure it is maintained
- Work with the creative team and alongside the development team to create world class products.
- Photoshop and Illustrator
- Exceptional Visual Design skills with a sound understanding of how visual design fits into the overall user experience.
- A thorough understanding of User Interfaces and User Experiences, designing not only how things look, but how they interact especially across multiple platforms.
- An ability to empathise with the end user.
- A passion for design and creativity.
- Can-do attitude: Will go the extra mile to launch the best possible design
- Good understanding of web and mobile technologies and their limitations.
- Experience creating animated design elements using Spine (or equivalent)
- Experience with wireframing tools such as Adobe XD
- Formal education in Design, Interaction Design, or related field
- 3+ years of user interface design experience
- A varied design portfolio of interface work for review
Applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check as part of the employment process.