(Closed) Team Volunteer
DreamHack volunteers our the life blood of our event. Our volunteers are responsible for everything, including the construction, production, security, attendee engagement, and so much more. Each of our teams takes a small piece of the puzzle that makes DreamHack the all encompassing gaming festival that it is. We have a place for every person and every skill set whether you want to learn something new or want to immerse yourself in your profession. Be aware, some positions do require that you are able to lift up to 35 lbs. Interested in becoming part of the team? Apply below!
Why Should You Apply?
- A chance to make new friends
- Opportunity to experience a Gaming Festival in a whole new way
- You can make a difference in attendee experience
Currently Recruiting for these volunteer teams:
- Activities Team Crew: Community Engagement, Cosplay, Panels
- Activities Stream Team: Influencers, Streaming, Production,Troubleshooting
- Crew Care: Crew Check In, Volunteer Support, Volunteer Management
- Esports: Broadcasting, Tournament Admin, Player Support, Production
- Event Ops: Logistics, Delivery, Event Support, Inventory Management
- Free play: Troubleshooting, PC Management, Tournament Management
- LAN Team: Tournaments, Troubleshooting, Streaming, Network Support, Tournament Management
- Merchandise Team: POS, Customer Support, Inventory Management
- Site Ops: General Event Support, Troubleshooting, Crew Support
- Stage Crew: Main Stage Production, Sound, Lighting, Graphics, Casting, Stage hands
- Visit DH: Registration, Information Desk, Attendee Support
- Wardens: Medics, Security
DreamHack has been around for over 25 years. We started as a lan and a few volunteers. Over time, we have evolved into the largest gaming lifestyle festival, now spanning the globe. Our crew has built a tight knit family who gather for each event to have fun, learn new skills, and be apart of the best gaming festival around. DreamHack crew members are the true champions of the festival experience by making it possible to host our world class events. By being crew you are an integral part of creating, producing, designing, and supporting the festival. A large portion of what makes DreamHack events unique is the fun activities that crew directly influences and support. This allows us to deliver a one of a kind experience each and every time.
- 24-hour access to the entire event
- Discounts on DreamHack merchandise
- Free food during the event
- Exclusive entry into the Crew Raffle, Crew Pre and Post parties, the Crew BYOC and much, much more
DreamHack will be hosting a gaming Festival in the Anaheim Convention Center February 21st through the 23rd. We are looking for people that would be willing to work a 6 to 8 hour shift three times during the convention. There are also opportunities to assist the set up and tear down of the event. Apply below.