We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to join our team. You will contribute to all areas of game development, including programming of graphics, game logic and user interface using Unity. It is not required to have prior game development experience since we believe a competent software engineer can develop great things in any field. You will work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, artists and game designers to create games that will be played by millions of people all around the world.
At Dream Games, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute to the final product in a flat organization without a hierarchy. If you want to be a core member of the team, then you might be the person we are looking for!
- Designing, implementing and testing game features
- Delivering well-structured code and participating in code-review sessions
- Supporting and contributing new ideas to game design
- Creating flexible code that can be easily updated as the product evolves
- Contributing to the improvement of user experience in the games
- Strong knowledge of OOP and familiarity with Design Patterns
- Experience in various programming languages such as C#, Java
- Willing to learn Unity for mobile game development
- Passion for games and game programming
- Appreciation and understanding of teamwork