Live Operations Producer
Does the challenge of creating an exciting AAA Free to Play game at a new studio excite you? Here at DPS Games you have the chance to join a new creative project at the early stages of game development. You can leave your mark on the game and be part of creating something truly unique.
We are self-publishing our own title, and are fully funded by Wargaming.net, one of the biggest publishers of FTP games in the world. Our studio leadership are industry veterans, and we believe we’re building a great studio culture in the best studio space in Guildford. If you think you have the talent to join a world class team, we’d love you to come and look at our studio.
This position is based in Guildford, UK and reports to the Senior Producer.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Partner with Publishing to lead the planning of features, goals and milestones for the Live Ops function
- Act as the conduit between Development and Publishing functions and represent the player in the development and publishing process
- Build a support plan to coordinate Live issues to resolution
- Report health of Live features to Stakeholders
- Build and own pipelines for delivering the content to the publishing team on time and budget
- Provide visibility in project tracking, seeing the bigger picture and reporting on progress
- Act as a key escalation point to resolve issues between engineering, product management, business and product leads
- Work with remote teams and outsource partners to ensure delivery of their components on time
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A minimum of 3 years experience operating a live Free-to-Play, or Games-as-a-Service game
- Clear views of the current market trends and consumer demographics
- Proven track record of delivering marketing projects to meet expectations
- Knowledge of Hansoft and other project management tooling
- Experience in writing User Stories and Epics
- Strong communication at all levels within an organization
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English
WHAT ADDITIONAL SKILLS WILL HELP YOU STAND OUT?
- Experience working with highly distributed teams
- Passion for free-to-play PC/Consolegames
- Data driven focus
- Experience with consumer profiles
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!