At Dovetail Games we are passionate about empowering our people to build beautiful worlds, craft breath-taking games and do the best work of their career to deliver our vision: “By Enthusiasts, For Enthusiasts”.
We have recently moved into a brand new river-front studio in the heart of the Historic Dockyard in Kent, UK. We are growing fast, developing our games using cutting-edge technology and delivering these on multiple platforms: PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
We are looking for a highly organised Development/Project Manager reporting into the Director of Product Development, to assist with the task tracking and reporting of progress on Train Simulator.
The successful candidate should thrive in a quality focussed and fast paced development environment. As an DM within Dovetail Games you'll be responsible for working with the TS1 development and QA teams in delivering add-on content and annual core title releases. Assisting with the task breakdown, tracking and reporting of simulation content; maintaining game schedules of both internal and external resources; and supporting release deliveries on a day to day basis.
- Assist in the project management for various development disciplines and content teams
- Collaborate with team members to establish timelines & deliverables
- Monitoring change requests and reporting significant changes in scope to senior team
- Liaising with internal QA and customer support teams to review and triage issues requiring response from the development team
- Managing the creation and release of content builds for external review
- Help determine potential production/process problems or improvements
- Collaborating with the Director of Product Development to develop and plan schedules based on business objectives
- Deal with minor production challenges and coordinating staff towards a resolution
- Project Management Qualifications in at least one recognised methodology beneficial
- Development/Project Management or Production experience in a software development role
- Good knowledge of software product life cycles, tools, processes and execution planning
- Experience keeping complicated ,multi-disciplinary projects on schedule
- Extremely organized, able to manage multiple projects concurrently, able to adapt quickly to new tools, processes and challenges
About Dovetail Games
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity, and all applicants will be considered on their merit, qualifications, competence and talent regardless of any protected characteristics.
- You will have a direct and significant impact on the future of our games
- You'll experience an environment where you will be challenged but supported
- We have an industry leading work-life balance
- We are developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Pension scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
- Free parking
- Free fruit, tea & coffee and a stocked pantry
- Access to funded fitness events and health checks.
- Regular social and sporting activities, including charity fundraising.