Double Stallion is a Montreal based game studio fueled by talented individuals. We keep ourselves busy crafting stylish and unique experiences. Our mission: bringing vibrant and daring action games to players around the world! We are passionate gamers at heart who thrive on delivering iconic stories, exhilarating gameplay and bold art to our players.
"Punch up, double down"
We aim high and stand behind the bets we make. This leads to interesting ideas, creative solutions and even some mistakes. But those are the risks we are willing to take as a team.
We are looking for a full-time Community Strategist who is passionate about video games to lead community development and management for the Studio and our future projects. You will work closely with both our development and marketing teams from pre-production, production, launch, through to post launch.
We believe that Community is key to our success and are determined to find an engaged professional who also believes that the job is far more than just managing social media. Having a track record of community development and management, setting up community strategy plans and executing them in collaboration with both product & brand teams is essential.
Determining the most valuable community related features for our games, developing relationships between our players and our dev team, building the studio community ecosystems and social platforms, driving content on our channels, and maximizing their KPIs or setting up processes for player feedbacks with customer support stakeholders, are some of the tasks that lie ahead.
This is a unique opportunity to build, what would be for you, an ideal community ecosystem, all while playing a key role as part of our studio growth.
- Drive Double Stallion and our games’ community growth
- Create and deliver community strategy plans for Double Stallion and our games
- Update and oversee our social media platforms
- Establish, measure, and analyze social media campaigns, channel performances, and track KPIs
- Help ensure smooth, healthy, and efficient communication with players
- Learn about and have an in-depth understanding of our community
- Identify and build relationships with influencers and thought leaders
- Expand our games’ universes and favour UGC
- Work closely with our team to give insight in pre-production and help create games that will connect us with our players
- Support our dev team in determining most valuable feature to be implemented in our game
- Work closely with our creative and narrative team to drive content creation for our channels
- Help create and implement customer support processes with relevant internal/external stakeholders
- Bilingual - English native speaker / French conversational (or willingness to learn)
- 5+ years of experience in community management role in video games (or an associated & relevant industry)
- Proficiency with social media technology
- Hands-on knowledge of the video game market, with a profound understanding of player community & competitor’s best practices
- Proficiency with community analytics platforms / Data driven
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in setting and executing community strategies, initiatives, and campaigns
- Excellent time and project management skills, motivation, ability to multitask, and prioritize work
Nice to haves
- Proficiency, or at least familiarity with Confluence and Jira
- Bachelor’s degree, in Digital Marketing, Communications, or any relevant field
Why is Double Stallion the perfect place for you? Because we put our people first!
- Flexible hours (core hours from 10am-4pm)
- Hybrid work environment
- An impressive group health plan
- Annual bonus program
- 4 weeks of vacation every year
- Career opportunities at a fast-growing indie studio
- Work/life balance - overtime is heavily discouraged and rarely relied on
- Team lunch and games every month
If this sounds interesting to you, we can’t wait to meet you! Due to limited resources, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Please note, we hate writing job descriptions as much as you hate trying to squeeze yourself into a checklist. If you feel like you belong on our team, and you believe you have the skills we are looking for, please apply! Tell us why YOU belong here! Use your cover letter to win us over!
Gender neutrality is used in this publication, because, why not? At Double Stallion, we accept, support, and celebrate diversity! People of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or who are part of any marginalized group, and any other group protected by law are encouraged to apply.