Human Resources Director
Inspired by minimalist art, Dots was created with the notion that beauty and fun are not mutually exclusive. Now as a successful studio, our goal is to provide the world with stylish and meaningful daily play experiences. We are looking for a HR Director to join our diverse, multi-talented team.
If you are an experienced creative People & Culture professional, passionate for new challenges, this one's for you!
You will be partnering directly with our leadership and teams to develop and implement the talent and culture strategy to support organizational goals.
You will be accountable for:
- End to end People & Culture strategy, execution, priorities and processes across Dots, with the support of others labels of the family.
- Building a strategic partnership based on trust with key stakeholders, becoming a key advisor in terms of people and culture.
- Designing the most agile and impactful ways of managing D&E, performance, potential, learning, culture, communication, onboarding, hiring, compensation and any other initiative that can contribute to make Dots become a reference in terms of People & Culture in the market.
- Anticipating talent needs and concerns to put in place the best actions, programs and decision making.
- Guaranteeing that hiring and people operations needs are properly and efficiently met.
- Being updated on the best HR practices in the market.
- Solid, demonstrable experience in fast paced digital companies, managing culture, growth and employee relations topics.
- Great communication skills.
- Strategic mindset.
- Leadership and influential skills.
- Creative and open minded.
- Autonomous and passionate, willing to accomplish a lot of great stuff.
- Business minded.
- Passion for working with people and supporting business to make things easy and impactful.
Dots is an award-winning gaming company with three mobile hits—Dots , Two Dots, and Dots & Co—and over 100 million installs. We are newly proud members of the Take-Two Interactive family.
While currently fully remote, we expect to return to our stylish office, located in Manhattan in the historic Meatpacking District, once we can safely do so.
We promote a friendly, honest, and collaborative work environment and believe we are at our best when we include everyone, regardless of one’s race, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical ability or attribute, and religious beliefs. We are proud of the diversity we’ve fostered and are continuing to make changes within the company to make Dots more equitable for everyone
Here at Dots we offer a suite of benefits, including:
- Annual company retreat
- Regular company outings for team building
- Active Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion groups at Dots and Take-Two
- 100% health insurance coverage for you and your family (medical, dental and vision)
- One Medical membership
- HSA and FSA accounts
- 18 weeks paid Parental Leave for primary caregivers
- 401k contributions
- Student loan assistance program
- Discounts with CitiBike + Class Pass memberships
- And more...
This is a full time role based in New York City. We are currently working remotely, but expect this candidate to be available to work out of our office once it is safe to do so.