Senior Sales Specialist
Join the leader in entertainment innovation and help us design the future. At Dolby, science meets art, and high tech means more than computer code. As a member of the Dolby team, you’ll see and hear the results of your work everywhere, from movie theaters to smartphones. We continue to revolutionize how people create, deliver, and enjoy entertainment worldwide. To do that, we need the absolute best talent. We’re big enough to give you all the resources you need, and small enough so you can make a real difference and earn recognition for your work. We offer a collegial culture, challenging projects, and excellent compensation and benefits.
This role focuses on successful sales of Dolby technologies to key accounts of China game companies and e-sports operators. Success will be reflected from number of key accounts to go on air using Dolby technologies and impact of launched content services.
Located in Beijing.
Essential Job Functions
- Focus on game partners and esports partners developing.
- Introduce and sale Dolby technologies to key customers.
- Launch services and promote to the market.
- Develop and maintain key customers relationship that customers would select Dolby as audio and video entertainment technology partner
- Engage with customers to understand their pain points and the potential opportunities for Dolby, promote technologies to key accounts in the space of internet companies.
- Have partners launch game and esports content with Dolby technologies, working with partners to promote the experience to consumers
Education, Skills, Abilities, And Experience Required
- 5+ years of relevant experience in game and esports industry as a product manager or business development manager
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Excellent learning skills and creative
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills both in English and Chinese, ability to work independently and in a team environment.