Dockers Esports Club is looking for an Assistant Manager to help the owner with day-to-day tasks involved with running an esports organisation.
About Dockers Esports Club
We are a UK based amateur esports organisation that aims to provide talented esports players and content creators a platform to grow and learn at the ealy stages of their esports career. We currently are in the early stages of the organisation so a key goal of this role is to help grow the brand alongside other general tasks. Despite this, we already have a Rainbow Six Siege roster and FIFA streamer representing us.
What We Are Looking For:
- Someone who is looking to get their foot in the door at an esports organisation hoping to build a portfolio for potential future employment in the future.
- Someone who can commit time to the role despite it being voluntary, we won't be asking for your life, just an hour or so on average per day.
- Someone who is realistic about our current position, positive about where we can go and is up for the challenge of growing the team
- Act as a point of contact for players and content creators in the organisation, generally helping where possible
- Assist with finding talent to represent the organisation
- Help us curate and manage content to grow our social presence
If this sounds like the ideal role for you please submit an application for this job and we will get back to you as soon as possible.