So, what is Dixper? We are a crew of gamers and esports fans that love to troll our friends and develop amazing tech. Eventually, we realized that we are not alone in this, so we created a platform that helps content creators make an income by allowing their fans to interact with and troll their gameplay using our technology. But that was just the beginning.
We are looking for a Senior Front End developer , passionate about our product, live streaming, and gaming. A Team player that wants to impact not only in a market but inside our company too.
We are a company completely focused on users, Why? Because we build a product that WE wanted to use to begin with. We want all users of Dixper to have the best experience and we are constantly building features they need and dream to have. You will be able to see seconds right after the commit how users experience in real time what we have built.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- You'll be building clean, reusable, high-quality code to improve the productivity of Dixper's cross-functional teams using Angular
- Learn to build new features across our platforms with support from other engineers. You will work in every platform and have ownership over the full funnel
- You will collaborate every day with our Growth and Product squads to develop the things that really matter, directly extracted from our users' feedback and our data.
- Deep knowledge of Angular, TypeScript and SASS.
- Experience using a state management tools like Redux, MobX.
- 5+ years of experience as a front end developer.
- Being able to transform UI design to real code.
- Complex problem-solving ability. Innovative and creative thinking.
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to work well cross-functionally
- Firebase and Google cloud platform knowledge
- Experience working with GraphQL
- Experience creating visual test with Storybook
- Experience using team collaboration frameworks like Jira, Notion, etc.
- Experience working with Design tools like InDesing, Figma,Adobe XD
- Comfortable with TDD practices.
- If you live and breathe a js framework, TypeScript and CSS, we want to talk to you!
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are a team player
- You seek to be the best version of yourself
- You are humble and have high ethical standards
- You enjoy being outside of your comfort zone and love trying new things
- You can thrive in an ambiguous and/or chaotic environment
- You are a master of multi-tasking and execute effectively at the same time
- You are an entrepreneur at heart
- You are a people person
- Your are energetic and are relentless
- You are extremely curious and have an insatiable thirst for knowledge
- You understand the importance of diversity for this industry
- You are a detail-oriented person
- You are unafraid to ask the hard questions and speak up your mind
- You bring creativity to everything you do
- You are a good communicator
- Fully remote work environment (We are based in Madrid)
- Flexible hours
- Team gatherings once we can travel again
- Competitive salary (€35K-50K) depending on your profile
- +1 Free day when one of your most expected games is released.
- Awesome enviroment with a Duo Partner for almost every game (LoL, Valorant, Warzone...) Dixper Squads are awesome!!
Working in a massive platform means that you'll see TONS of messages with awesome love and feedback, Check our Wall of Love
If you're excited to become a part of the team and you're passionate about what we are building at Dixper, please send an email with your LinkedIn and let us know about you.