Senior Gameplay Engineer
Disruptive is looking for a full-time, Senior Gameplay Engineer, to join our team to help make exciting games and build cutting-edge technology. This position will require you to work closely with design and art to accomplish shared goals. Help us build great multiplayer systems and integrate AI, animation, physics, and gameplay for our upcoming title.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with team members to help architect gameplay systems and implement multiplayer gameplay features for upcoming titles.
- Build highly polished gameplay mechanics.
- Optimize systems for performance as well as designer friendliness.
- Create highly data-driven designs with "Games as a Service" in mind.
- Contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of the game’s production and development.
- Participate in code reviews to identify potential issues within the code and propose solutions.
- Help junior engineers solve problems and develop their skills.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of game development experience.
- Worked on 1 or more games that shipped using Unreal Engine 4.
- Strong knowledge of C / C++ programming languages.
- Strong math skills with emphasis on 3D math.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work autonomously and push features to completion.
- Avid Gamer, with a passion for multiplayer games.
- Console development experience.
- Experience as a team or group lead.
- Shipped at least 1 game with online features.
- Shipped one or more AAA game title(s).
When applying, please include:
- Your resume.
- A brief introduction of yourself.
- The title of the role in the subject line.
- Your website/portfolio/reel (if applicable).
Send your application to the attached email