Disruptive is looking for a full-time, generalist game engineer, to join our team to help make exciting games and build cutting-edge technology. This position will require you to work closely with design and art to accomplish shared goals. Help us build and improve systems across the board inside Unreal Engine!
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with team members in Unreal Engine to build a variety of solutions for problems across disciplines and domains
- Work on features such as: gameplay, user interface, AI, networking, and others as required
- Implement online services and features to meet design requirements for online multiplayer experiences
- Create highly data-driven designs with "Games as a Service" in mind
- Contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of the game’s production and development
- Participate in code reviews to identify potential issues within the code and propose solutions'
- Fix bugs in existing features and add functionality to existing systems
- A bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong C++ skills
- Possess a working knowledge of linear algebra
- Experience working with game related technology (gameplay, UI, build systems, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work autonomously and push features to completion
- Avid Gamer, with a passion for multiplayer games
- Console development experience
- Experience working with multiplayer gameplay systems
- Experience in Unreal Engine 4
- Shipped at least 1 game with online features
When applying, please include:
- Your resume.
- A brief introduction of yourself.
- The title of the role in the subject line.
- Your website/portfolio/reel(if applicable).
Send your application to the attached email.