Disruptive is looking for a full-time, Gameplay Engineer, to join our team to help make exciting games and build cutting-edge technology. This position will require you to work closely with design and art to accomplish shared goals. Help us build great multiplayer systems and integrate AI, animation, physics, and gameplay for our upcoming title.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with team members to help architect gameplay systems and implement multiplayer gameplay features for upcoming titles.
- Build core multiplayer gameplay systems and craft solutions for gameplay that empower designers to build content.
- Iteratively improve gameplay features to reach a high level of polish.
- Optimize systems for performance as well as designer friendliness.
- Create highly data-driven designs with "Games as a Service" in mind.
- Contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of the game’s production and development.
- Participate in code reviews to identify potential issues within the code and propose solutions.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Strong knowledge of C / C++ programming languages.
- Strong math skills with emphasis on 3D math.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work autonomously and push features to completion.
- Avid Gamer, with a passion for multiplayer games.
- Console development experience.
- Experience implementing gameplay features for a real-time multiplayer game.
- Working knowledge of Unreal Engine 4.
- Shipped at least 1 game with online features.
When applying, please include:
- Your resume.
- A brief introduction of yourself.
- The title of the role in the subject line.
- Your website/portfolio/reel (if applicable).
Send your application to the attached email.