Dimension provides revolutionary volumetric and real-time production studios for the creation of next generation XR content, digital humans, and virtual production. With production studios based in London and Newcastle, and mobile stages that operate worldwide, we are focused on shaping the future of virtual entertainment.
Our recent hits include: Britannia VR for Sky, Madonna at The Billboard Music Awards 2019, Sky Scope for Sky Sports at The Open, the War of the Worlds Immersive Experience with dotdotdot, and Virtual Vikings with Ridley Scott Creative Group.
We employ over 50 curious and creative minds and work with some of the world's most exciting brands, media and entertainment companies. We offer a competitive salary and a range of other benefits including flexible hours, as well as unrivalled access to on set experience. We encourage applications from people of diverse backgrounds.
We are seeking a talented ‘Head of Studio’ from the world of game development and/or XR content and virtual production to take charge of our real-time (Unreal / Unity) entertainment production team in Gateshead. With strong leadership skills, you will be passionate about delivering high quality games, worlds and experiences using real-time engines and excited about the prospect of pushing the boundaries further.
- Oversee day to day operations of the studio guiding the team to deliver projects, working closely with and reporting into the Dimension management team.
- Liaise with clients and partners maintaining these relationships throughout production ensuring the client and the team are working in harmony
- Work closely with production team throughout pitching, planning, execution and delivery of projects
- Managing multiple projects, monitoring development pipelines to identify and implement improvements
- Communicate and mitigate any project risks or issues with the team leads and management
- Taking a keen interest in the welfare of the team and studio culture to ensure we maintain a positive and inspiring work environment
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership and communication skills
- Ensure the high quality standards and expectations of the Dimension studio are met across all projects
- Ensure task trackers and bug databases are maintained and improved where applicable
- Knowledge of real-time game engine production processes and pipelines (Unreal or Unity)
- Shipped console titles, mobile titles or other immersive entertainment experiences
- You have exemplary communication and team leadership skills
- You are highly self-motivated and collaborative
- You are constantly striving to learn and improve your skills
- You can effectively communicate with artists, programmers and other team members
- Experience in senior production or management roles
- Experience delivering projects created in Unreal Engine 4 and/or Unity
- Experience creating high quality virtual reality and augmented reality content and experiences
- Real passion for video games, films and other creative mediums