Director, Partnerships Activation
Newark, NJ or Los Angeles, CA
Job Title: Director Partnership Activation
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Reports To: VP, Partnerships Activation
Classification: Full Time, Exempt
About New Meta Entertainment and Dignitas
New Meta Entertainment, Inc (“NME”) is a leading digital sports and entertainment company focused on the gaming industry. NME is the parent company of Dignitas Esports, LLC (“Dignitas”). Dignitas is one of the most storied and most recognized brand names in esports. Formed in 2003, the team has gone on to produce thirty-five world champions and eighteen world championships. Dignitas is the renowned esports franchise with an ownership group led by Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment, which also owns the NBA’s Philadelphia 76ers and NHL’s New Jersey Devils. Our other top investors are Fertitta Entertainment, owners of the Houston Rockets, and Delaware North, owners of the Boston Bruins.
New Meta Entertainment is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Dignitas is looking for an individual to manage the Partnerships Activation team and our promotional efforts for more than 10 partners including Verizon, NYX Professional Makeup, and HyperX. The ideal candidate must be an expert at delivering client service and satisfaction. This role highly focuses on the ability to retain & inspire our existing corporate partners. In addition to client servicing, a successful candidate develops and implements strategies that grow key business initiatives and achieve KPI’s for our partners. This role is highly collaborative across the organization and must be an expert at lateral management between different departments (e.g. marketing, creative, team operations).
- Lead Activation team across all areas to ensure seamless development, integration, and implementation of our partners both for long-term campaigns and short-term tactical efforts
- Develop and implement activation plans consistent with partner business objectives
- Own the renewal process and management for existing partners
- Responsible for incremental opportunities with current clients
- Implement and manage all activities to deliver a culture of measurable learning via analytics, planning, tracking and reporting
- Ensure budgets, goals, and marketing commitments developed for each client are being met
- Partner and liaise with appropriate internal resources to develop customized and impactful programs and proposals that meet the goals and objectives of our partners
- Continuously leverage consumer insights, competitor activity, and marketplace trends to deliver relevant, engaging, and successful programs
- Coach, mentor and raise the team’s ability to deliver and exceed expectations