Digital Sports Mgmt is a Sports, Gaming & Entertainment Agency headquartered in London. DSM’s experience lies deeply rooted in the Video Games and Digital space, with our founders having worked at EA Sports for many years. Fast Forward to today and DSM works with various brands, rightsholders, platforms, influencers, presenters, footballers, and pro gamers, fusing together a unique agency at the forefront of sports, digital, gaming, and technology.
Job Purpose: Working for Digital Sports MGMT, part of the YMU group, the main purpose of this role is to manage the influencer talent and campaigns in the Social & Digital division of DSM in North America. You will manage all influencer marketing campaigns and manage our influencer & esports talent day to day, as well as help build out the strategy and sales plan within the vertical with senior leaders. DSM has an existing portfolio of talent in the US & Canada which needs to be further built out across new gaming verticals and genres of game. Signing more talent for DSM and helping to build a sales pipeline in NA will be crucial to the role and you will need to have over 6 years of professional experience and at least 4 working in Gaming, Social and Digital industries.
- Manage DSM’s influencer talent in North America
- Manage campaigns with brands, platforms, and rightsholders, liaising with clients
- Day to day management of talent
- Broker new brand deals for talent
- Contribute to the strategic plan in NA for Influencer and Gaming services
- Identify new talent for DSM to sign
- Identify key brands to pitch DSM’s services to
- Feed into the divisional P&L
- Provide regular reporting to the business of new trends and technologies
- Manage all gaming campaigns and pitches
- At least four (years) of experience working in a digital, influencer marking, or social role
- Talent management experience desired
- Experience supporting or running activations for brands or rightsholders
- Excellent knowledge of gaming, consoles, and social platforms
- Understanding of esports & gaming
- Previous work in sports and/or dealing with sports rightsholders is highly desired.
- Knowledge of sports commercial rights packages is desired
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize task
- Superb attention to detail
What We Offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD
- Free Life Insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with Match
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible Working Conditions – we believe with performance comes freedom
- FOND Employee Benefit Platform
YMU Group is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to protected diversity characteristics such as race/ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. All successful job applications are subject to reference and background checks.