Senior Product Manager, Roadmap
DIGIT is Ireland’s largest games developer, home to a talented team of over 90 people from all over the world and the creators of free-to-play MMO mobile strategy games. Our first game, Kings of the Realm, became a top-grossing game in over 50 countries. Our latest project Star Trek™ Fleet Command, is an immersive F2P mobile MMO, which launched worldwide in November 2018 and continues to top the charts across the globe. DIGIT is part of Scopely, with studios in LA, Colorado, Barcelona, London and Tokyo.
We are looking for a driven Senior Product Manager to join our Star Trek™ Fleet Command team. You will be pivotal to our development process and will have a key leadership role as part of an agile development team focusing on the live game and our monthly content releases, ensuring the most pressing issues are being tackled and quality of life improvements are delivered quickly and effectively to our players. You will report to the Lead Product Manager and be part of the Product Group across DIGIT and Scopely, so you have to be comfortable balancing strategic thinking with day to day operations. This role is for someone with extremely high drive and output, you will lead the team by example, ensuring we are building a game that redefines the strategy genre and delights our players.
Here's what you will be doing:
- Holding a key leadership role on a cross-discipline agile team to deliver improvements, bug fixes, and live game content.
- Ownership of the pre-production process and documentation for your team.
- Crafting clear, concise documentation.
- Be a champion of the game vision within your team.
- Be acutely aware of our competitors and their gameplay designs, becoming an expert in strategy games on mobile.
- Be a leader amongst the Product organization, with the ability to lead and teach others new skills.
- Help define content KPI targets, A/B testing parameters and success criteria.
- Own multiple content streams, quality of life improvements, and critical bug fixes in development, in parallel.
- Be proactive and available for your team, helping to answer questions, make decisions and resolve concerns.
- Constantly be reviewing the progress of work on device and defining sprint goals and priorities.
- Manage project stakeholders throughout the development lifecycle.
- Work with production to define and prepare backlogs and sprints.
- Attend Scrum Ceremonies (daily stand ups, sprint kick offs, sprint reviews, retrospectives etc.)
To do this job, you will need:
- 3+ years of relevant Games Product experience.
- Proven experience in a senior role across multiple titles.
- Experience developing games throughout the entire dev life cycle, especially live games.
- Experience working directly with development teams.
- Good grasp of free to play and mobile game design, and how to make core games work on touch devices.
While not mandatory, below are some nice to haves:
- Experience in UX Design and/or Games Design.
- Experience working with remote team members & stakeholders.
- Experience working with a license holder / IP.
- Technical or programming background.
Perks of the job, to name a few:
- Relocating? We’ve relocated over 40 people from all over the world, from your flights to accommodation on arrival, we have you and your family covered.
- Health and dental insurance for you, your spouse and dependents
- Generous holiday allowance
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Various weekly social events for you to get to know the city and your colleagues
At DIGIT we are committed to creating a supportive work environment with a diverse team and a positive atmosphere. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, disability or age.