We are looking for a Senior Creative Director for Star Trek™ Fleet Command. You will be a studio leader who drives our game to achieve its full creative potential with our Dublin-based Product, UX, Game Design, and Narrative teams.
Here's what you will be doing:
- Working closely with our General Manager, Executive Producer, Tech Directors, and Leadership Team to embrace and nurture our studio’s culture
- Direct management responsibility for the creative teams, carrying out 1:1’s, setting goals and providing feedback to the team's career progression and ambitions.
- Inspire, define and drive the studio creative process that enables high performing teams to deliver to quality and on time
- Raise awareness and foster a deep understanding of competitor products within the studio - with a focus on quality and player experience
- Take ownership of the product roadmap and various creative schedules
- Partnering with the wider STFC teams across our Barcelona and LA offices
To do this job, you will need:
- Proven experience in the most senior creative position on multiple successful titles.
- Expert in systems design with a deep understanding of F2P mechanics.
- A solid background in building great, chart-topping games
- Experience with KPI analytics and user behaviour
- Leadership experience with cross-discipline teams, and being the vision holder
While not mandatory, below are some nice to haves:
- Previous mobile experience with an excellent understanding of mobile / free to play games development
- Experience working with a license holder / IP
- Passion and experience with strategy and MMO games, ideally empire builders
- A good understanding of Production
Perks of the job, to name a few:
- Attractive overall package
- Relocating? We’ve relocated over 50 people from all over the world, from your flights to accommodation on arrival, we have you and your family covered.
- Health and dental insurance for you, your spouse and dependants
- Generous holiday allowance
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Various weekly social events for you to get to know the city and your colleagues
DIGIT is Ireland’s largest games developer, home to a talented team of over 90 people from all over the world and the creators of free-to-play MMO mobile strategy games. Our first game, Kings of the Realm, became a top-grossing game in over 50 countries. Our latest project Star Trek™ Fleet Command, launched globally in November 2018 and is redefining strategy gaming on mobile. DIGIT officially joined Scopely in May 2019, with offices in LA, Barcelona, Colorado, Tokyo and London.
At DIGIT we are committed to creating a supportive work environment with a diverse team and a positive atmosphere. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, disability or age.