Senior Data Analyst
Senior Data Analyst
DICE games don’t just begin with game ideas or end once those games are released. A lot more goes into the creation of a DICE experience than the work of developers—and we support our games for years after they’re in the hands of gamers worldwide. Global Analytics at DICE is seeking a Senior Analyst to lead strategic analysis focused on identification, evaluation, and execution of opportunities to drive growth and operational excellence within the Battlefield franchise.
This is a unique role that combines video games, big data and analytical thinking. You’ll be based in the DICE office in Stockholm Sweden, working closely with the Design, Development, Marketing, Operations, and Live Teams, as well as Analytics team members around the world. The right candidate will be able to drive decision-making insights, analytic solutions and experiments to action.
- Partner with analysts and live producers to identify strategic business questions, key metrics, and actionable insights.
- Slice through petabytes of data to find compelling and actionable product insights.
- Drive needle moving improvements via hands-on exploration of data, dashboards, statistical analysis and predictive modeling.
- Apply vision and confidence to design and direct qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Stand before stakeholders, including senior leaders, to clearly communicate your strategic findings and recommendations.
- Translate recommendations into efficient action plans for leadership.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and innovative developments.
What You’re Good At
- You have a passion for games and a curiosity for understanding how things work.
- You have relevant, hands on experience, preferably in gaming, entertainment, digital products or live service software.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to craft and deliver the right message to the right audience.
- Excellent, advanced SQL skills: including extensive experience querying large, complex data sets.
- Building automated and sustainable features using a statistical software package, such as Python/Pandas, R, Hadoop, Spark, SAS or Stata.
- Telling stories through data visualization, using data viz tools, such as Dundas BI, Power BI or Tableau
- You’re meticulous, you carefully check, debug, and problem solve issues to ensure you deliver accurate and clear analysis and reports, even when confronted by subtle data complications.
- You experiment to test hypotheses and find new opportunities to explore data to improve the consumer experience, improve the product, and drive product engagement.
The position is Stockholm-based and permanent, and applications will be selected continuously. Please apply with a combined CV and cover letter in English stating “Why I want to work for DICE”.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU? GLAD YOU ASKED!
At EA/DICE we take care of our staff. In addition to a competitive compensation package we offer our employees 10 EA games per year, massage every three weeks, a variety of sports activities (yoga and cross fit to name a few) and health care allowance. We have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer and also provide our employees with occupational pension.
We respect and value our employees’ personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we practice and maintain even during high-intensity periods.