Senior Level Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and the very creative game Mirror's Edge.
We work through our four guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best with a common cause.
We're looking for Senior Level Artists to join our team of content creators, shaping in-games worlds for the future. As a Senior Level Artist, you will help us take the visual quality of our games to the next level. On a daily basis you will report to the Lead Artist and Project Manager in your team, meeting to review work and discuss progress about project deliveries. On a higher level you will use your expert skills with your Manager and other Directors to help push the discipline forward and create a happier and more versatile team. In other words, we are looking for a accomplished professional who can look beyond their art, who wants to share their expertise to improve their domain, their team and their project(s) overall, and be a positive influence on their peers.
- You will create worlds, maps and large-scale environments.
- You will give feedback to other artists in your team.
- You will help develop future tools and communicate with level designers, lighters and 3D art-teams to share knowledge and best practices.
- You have great artistic abilities and an excellent eye for interpreting reference and concept art.
- You understand how environments work in real-life and have an expert grasp of technical aspects.
- You have 8+ years of experience as a Level Artist in the video games industry.
- You are proficient in current generation industry-standard tools and workflows, such as Maya, Photoshop and Houdini.
- You have experience creating assets and environments using photogrammetry in real-time game engines, such as Frostbite or Unreal.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.