Social Media Operative
Diabolus are looking for Social Media Operatives who will be responsible for delivering marketing and brand activities through various platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
You will be responsible for creating original image and video content, memes, managing and scheduling posts, interacting with our followers old and new. You should be able to handle our social media presence to ensure high levels of engagement and interaction within the space.
Our brand voice is a key component to our social media presence and its important applicants understand the message and persona of Diabolus.
Requirements: You should be enthusiastic about and up-to-date with the WoW esports space and have a strong knowledge of World of Warcraft.
Position: Social Media Operative
Starts: January/February 2021
The role is ideal for someone who is:
- Creative with a strong meme game
- People-oriented and confident
- Has an attention to detail and is organised
- A good knowledge of creative programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Premiere
- Proficient in social analytics, publishing tools and reporting
- Excellent writing skills
- The ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- A strong knowledge of the esports/gaming industry
- A strong knowledge of World of Warcraft
- A knowledge of social media algorithms and optimal post frequency/content
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Cover and report on competitive matches and the promotion of Diabolus streamers
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, personalities and respond to questions in a timely manner
- Stay up-to-date with current trends in social media, design tools, applications, World of Warcraft and it’s esports scene
We are a close-knit esports organisation with a friendly and positive atmosphere. Creativity is key to everything we do and collaborative sessions are commonplace. We offer a flexible working schedule and are appreciative of other commitments outside of your main role within Diabolus.
This job is suitable for those who are interested to work in an established esports startup within Social Media and want to grow with a company.
Experience is not required, but desirable. You should at least show a drive and passion to gain and develop the skills necessary to succeed.