Social Media Coordinator
Dexerto are looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join our US operations. You’’ll be responsible for scheduling content across all @Dexerto media channels, including the writing of copy for posts. You’ll have 1-2 years experience of working in a social media marketing role and be experienced in using tools such as Sprout Social, Tweetdeck, and more.
To be successful in your application you must have a strong knowledge of content that Dexerto covers, including core games, esports & TikTok influencers
Dexerto is the world’s first and largest esports and influencer media platform. Our award-winning coverage pioneers professional gamers as the new athletes and social creators as the new pop stars, inspiring fans and icons alike to celebrate their passion for a new generation of sports and entertainment.
Time Zone: US, East Coast
- Schedule content across all @Dexerto social media channels, including writing copy for posts
- Interact with replies & comments on Dexerto Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok
- Engage with brands on Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok across the space, including influencer content posts, esports posts, general gaming profiles, and more
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends & memes and informing social team of what’s new
- Coordinate with editorial team to post relevant articles on @Dexerto Twitter
- Work with graphic designers to ensure all content is published and maintained across channels
- 1-2 years experience in Social Media Marketing
- Experience with Social Media tools including Sprout Social, Tweetdeck, and more
- Experience posting on social media platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok
- Knowledge of content that Dexerto covers, including core games, esports & TikTok influencers
- Ability to work on weekends as needed
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS - PLEASE READ AND DO THIS
Submit your resume and a detailed cover letter explaining how your skills and experience relate to the role.