Dexerto.com is looking for a full-time talented salesperson based in London, UK
Dexerto is a multi-award winning, world leading esports and gaming lifestyle publisher and a major voice in digital culture for tens of millions of Millennial and Gen Z fans.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated with a proven record of positively impacting revenue goals. You will be supported by a full staff, enjoy flexible working hours (including occasional weekend hours) and invited to attend some of the greatest gaming and esports events on a global scale.
Taking full ownership of the sales programme, you will be responsible for driving sales and developing long term business relationships with senior decision makers across the gaming, esports and lifestyle entertainment industries. A key challenge will be educating clients, brands and advertisers on how the Dexerto platform delivers them highly engaged, loyal fans.
You will be surrounded by a highly motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic team, and we are looking for an individual to share our enthusiasm internally and externally with potential partners and sponsors. We need a passionate individual who thrives in a team environment with a deep knowledge of esports, streaming culture and has creative ideas that will help shape Dexerto's content output globally.
- Proven record of positively impacting revenue goals
- Proactive with ideas, improvements, criticisms/feedback and solutions
- Excellent time management skills and well organised
- Develop, coordinate and implement plans designed to increase existing business and capture new opportunities
- Generate leads for potential new clients
- Able to build strong internal and external relationships
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about gaming, and vlogging culture, or otherwise able to learn quickly
- A deep understanding of digital & media vernacular
- Operate as a key liaison between external facing clients and personnel within the business
- Fully understand and be able to articulate brand message
- Understanding of programmatic advertising
- Experienced and comfortable presenting to large groups at events
- A deep understanding of the digital media market
- Working closely with the directors to ensure sales programme is delivered to company and partner standards
- Contributing gripping ideas to sales meetings
- Having the ability to connect and establish trust with clients
- 3-5 years experience within the sales and gaming industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a team
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Benefits from Dexerto partners
- Future opportunities within a fast growing business
- Direct ability to help shape Dexerto
Submit your resume with a cover letter explaining how your skills and experience relate to the role. We would like to see your previous work demonstrating your presenting ability and personality.
Applicants who make it to the next stage will be required to take part in an interview.
If you are not contacted within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful this time. Due to the large volume of applications, we will be unable to advise you directly on the status of your submission. Unless specified, please feel free to apply for a future role.