Dexerto is seeking a skilled and ambitious In-House Accountant with experience knowledge and experience of bookkeeping and accounting, based in the UK. As Dexerto continues to grow and expand our range of services, we are now looking for a full-time candidate to work with the directors to produce and maintain regular reporting to help aid in important decision making, as well as manage payables and receivables.
Dexerto is the world’s first and largest esports and influencer media platform. Our award-winning coverage pioneers professional gamers as the new athletes and social creators as the new pop stars, inspiring fans and icons alike to celebrate their passion for a new generation of sports and entertainment.
The role will involve the following:
- Maintaining and updating cash flows.
- Producing regular management accounts for a circa £5million turnover business, including entering income and expenses into our accounting software, tagged and labelled correctly to enable reporting on campaign and departmental success.
- Work with directors and external accountants on end of year account submission.
- Making quarterly VAT returns.
- Invoicing clients, including ensuring payments are made and correctly recording commissions.
The successful candidate will also have experience with a number of software suites, including Xero and the ability to make VAT returns via their API, Google Drive and Sheets, email and instant messaging. You will also have experience handling payments in multiple currencies such as USD, Euro and GBP.
This is an exciting position for a dedicated and passionate individual who has ambitions to grow within a fast developing and nimble company, working closely with the director team.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS – THIS IS WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO:
Submit your resume with a detailed cover letter explaining how your skills and experience relate to the role. Please state any experience, knowledge or understanding you have of accounting and bookkeeping, including a brief explanation of your previous experience. You must complete these tasks, or you will not be considered for the role.