Facebook Social Media Manager
Dexerto is looking for a talented Facebook Social Media Manager to work remotely.
You are expected to be versatile, dynamic and a strategic-thinking manager, who is highly experienced at growing Facebook pages through a range of acquisition techniques, and utilising that traffic to help achieve the company’s needs.
You will be working directly with content creators, graphic designers, video editors, and team managers to structure a social media schedule and ensure the content produced is in line with Dexerto’s creative vision, as well as managing a budget to grow core Facebook pages.
Dexerto’s Facebook Social Media Manager will report directly to the four directors of the business, and will act as both a manager and advisor in growing our presence across key platforms.
This is a role in which talent is more important, so if you can demonstrate your social media management skills, knowledge, and passion we want to hear from you.
ROLE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Prior experience working with Facebook for a comparable organisation
- Comfortable with data analysis to aid in the ongoing development of strategy for flagship accounts
- Experience with user acquisition, both paid and organic
- Strong knowledge of Facebook algorithms
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience creating and designing graphic and video content
- Experience monitoring and developing reports on competitor activity
- Innovative with ideas
- Proactive in taking ownership of all brand Facebook accounts
- Good writing skills with the ability to edit and proofread
- Understanding of esports, gaming and streamers/YouTubers preferred
- Able to work full-time hours (40+) without other education or job commitments, including frequent weekend work
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, fun environment and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Full responsibility mastering and archiving all projects
- Ability to follow instructions with high attention to detail, motivated and constantly learning new skills
- 3-5 years of social media management experience
- Degree in business, marketing, public relations or a related field preferred
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics preferred
- Proficient using social posting programmes such as Hootsuite
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft and Adobe suites
- General knowledge of SEO
- Relevant experience targeting an audience and catering to a unique market
- Strong understanding of marketing strategies and how to effectively utilize these concepts through Facebook's outreach
Submit your resume with a cover letter explaining how your skills and experience relate to the role, plus an idea you have on how we could improve Dexerto’s current social media offering.
If you are not contacted within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful this time. Due to the large volumes of applications, we will be unable to advise you directly on the status of your submission. Unless specified, please feel free to apply for a future role.