Digital Marketing Manager
Dexerto is seeking a creative Digital Marketing Manager who will take full control of developing and leading the promotion of Dexerto content across digital properties. The successful candidate will be proactive, with experience executing various types of campaigns across social media, search, and other platforms. Ideally you will have experience doing this for brands as well as properties. This role will require close collaboration with leadership teams within Dexerto to ensure objectives are met with measurable results.
Dexerto is an award-winning esports and gaming media group, production house and solutions provider, with media properties including the leading esports and gaming lifestyle publisher, Dexerto.com - a major voice in digital culture for tens of millions of Millennial and Gen Z fans - and we’re seeking to continue to disrupt the media industry with a mix of both experimental and existing initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be required to liaise with management, inhouse content teams, and outsourced consultants to drive changes and ensure deadlines are met. An exciting portfolio of clients with a unique offering preferable, as well as an understanding of the media and news industry. This role primarily leads the strategy, planning and execution of the best in class content to drive the growth of the Dexerto network.
This is a position for a dedicated and passionate individual. The successful candidate will exceed requirements, with the ability to manage issues outside of traditional working hours during emergencies and deployments, and will go above and beyond to ensure the company's continued growth and success.
- Strong understanding of digital, social, and search marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing (or equivalent)
- Experience leading and managing SEO, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Experience driving user signups and registrations
- Knowledgeable in digital marketing and digital measurement latest trends and best practices
- Experience with digital and web analytics & data tracking tools (e.g Google Analytics)
- Deep understanding of web experiences across mobile and desktop, identifying unique opportunities to leverage content, creative, and technology to drive influence execution
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines to support a global team
- Analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Gain a solid understanding of our vision, our culture and our mission
- Possess an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the influencer, gaming and entertainment industry
- Self-starter with direct experience developing tactical media and content plans
- Proactive with ideas, improvements, criticisms/feedback and solutions
- Excellent time management skills and well organised
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS – THIS IS WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO:
Submit your resume with a detailed cover letter explaining how your skills and experience relate to the role. Please state any experience, knowledge or understanding you have of the esports/gaming media industry, including a brief explanation of your previous experience. You must complete these tasks, or you will not be considered for the role.