(Closed) Community Coordinator
Time Zone: Fully remote
Dexerto is looking for a Community Coordinator to join our social media team.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for bringing Dexerto social platforms to life through community interaction, engaging with brands & influencers, and staying on top of trending content to help grow Dexerto’s community presence. This role will be focused on Community interaction on Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, and Linkedin.
You’ll have 1-2 years experience of working in social media and community management roles and be experienced in using tools such as Tweetdeck, Facebook Creator Studio, and native social media apps.
To be successful in this role, you must have knowledge of content that Dexerto covers, including gaming, esports, entertainment, and trending content.
This role will be asked to work during EST (Eastern Standard Time) hours. This role is fully remote.
- Interact with our community on Twitter, TikTok, and Instagram
- Interact with brands, influencers, and more across social platforms
- Coordinate with team on posting relevant updates to Linkedin
- Assist in coverage of live gaming, esports, and entertainment events
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends
- 1-2 years experience in Social Media
- Ability to work independently & multi-tasking
- Experience with Tweetdeck, and native social platforms
- Experience posting on social media platforms
- Extensive knowledge of content that Dexerto covers
- Ability to work on weekends as needed