Brand Partnerships Manager
Brand Partnerships Manager (US):
Dexerto is seeking a talented and ambitious Brand Partnerships Manager with an excellent track record in selling digital content and media across editorial, video, and custom offerings to brands and agencies.
We are looking for a collaborative, client-focused individual who will take full responsibility for building long term partnerships with brands and agencies predominantly across the US. The successful candidate will have a strong sales background in either of esports, sports, gaming or entertainment industries, developing and managing new client relationships and providing the highest level of sales and customer service. Your goal is to generate revenue while developing long-lasting relationships that elevate Dexerto’s brand purpose and presence within esports and gaming.
Dexerto is the world’s first and largest esports and influencer media platform. Our award-winning coverage pioneers professional gamers as the new athletes and social creators as the new pop stars, inspiring fans and icons alike to celebrate their passion for a new generation of sports and entertainment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building and maintaining revenue across advertising, content and custom offerings
- Identify relevant leads within esports, gaming, sports and entertainment markets
- Identify, ideate and implement advertising solutions on Dexerto.com to deliver measurable results for clients
- Represent Dexerto and its properties with a high level of integrity and knowledge and act as a resource for your clients and agencies
- Act as a consultant. Work with existing and potential clients to determine their business needs and formulate comprehensive sales solutions.
- Collaborate with internal teams globally across product, content, sales, marketing, media planning, and creative.
- Understanding of the programmatic ecosystem and associated advertising KPIs
- Ability to learn new systems and platforms quickly to keep up with the evolving digital media landscape.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines to support a global team
- Establish and maintain an excellent relationship with clients and partners
- Track and manage advertiser pipeline to inform and exceed quarterly business goals
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role (experience on the agency-side is a bonus)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred but not necessary depending on experience
- Possess an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of either of esports, gaming and influencer cultures
- Demonstrate an ability to think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate efficiently internally and externally.
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively to deadlines, managing projects outside of conventional working hours if the opportunity requires it
- Strong desire to win, and to continually develop their personal and professional skills.
- Passionate and positive, with an eager attitude to learn and succeed
- Proactive with ideas, improvements, criticisms/feedback and solutions
- Excellent PowerPoint, presentation and written/oral communication skills
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS – THIS IS WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO:
Submit your resume with a detailed cover letter explaining how your skills and experience relate to the role.
Please state any experience, knowledge or understanding you have of Brand Partnerships in the esports/gaming media industry, including a brief explanation of your previous experience.
You must complete these tasks, or you will not be considered for the role.