(Closed) Audience Development Manager (Facebook)
Dexerto are looking for an Audience Development Manager – Facebook, to join the team. In this role you will ensure that the company’s growth strategy for our audience across Facebook and other channels is created, delivered and implemented. Leading Audience Development is about improving output on our existing pages and growing our new channels and products to reach a wider audience as possible.
You’ll collaborate across Dexerto’s content, design and digital teams to ensure that the growth strategy is delivered.
Ideally, you will come from a digital publishing/social media marketing background, and understand the technologies and data needed to grow audiences. An understanding or passion for Gaming, Esports and Entertainment will also be of an advantage.
To grow the audience of Dexerto.com. Ensure that we’re growing our audience and our content views globally - across all platforms.
- To keep up to date with trends and growth opportunities and ensure that you know what’s next in the world of social media, editorial and video. Providing the business the opportunity to capitalise on new opportunities.
- Embrace the opportunities presented by digital, social and mobile channels and have an understanding of more traditional channels.
- Provide creative thought leadership to drive audience growth.
- Develop KPIs to assess and monitor content success.
- Lead evaluation and reporting.
- Identify areas for growth across all public facing social media channels.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in social/digital media.
- Understanding of the media landscape, how it works, what’s important, and how to leverage it.
- Numerical and analytical skills: You’re comfortable working in spreadsheets and can present complex numbers in a simple way.
- Proven experience utilising social media management tools.
- A passion for games, esports and a knowledge of gaming culture and marketing trends.
- Identify high-value target audiences within your community and their pain points and interests through audience surveying and research.
- Ideate, test and roll out new strategies to drive audience engagement.
- Building Forecast models including Traffic, Sales & Audience Growth etc.
- Experience of using Facebook Business Suite/Facebook Analytics/Google Analytics.