Account Director (US)
Dexerto is the world’s first and largest esports and influencer media platform. Our award-winning coverage pioneers professional gamers as the new athletes and social creators as the new pop stars, inspiring fans and icons alike to celebrate their passion for a new generation of sports and entertainment.
Dexerto is seeking an ambitious Account Director responsible for managing relationships with existing and new clients. You will be expected to coordinate and execute campaigns, proactively reporting results to internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will also have a keen commercial eye for upselling opportunities from Dexerto initiatives and their own innovative ideas.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Successfully manage and execute campaigns, coordinating planning, production and marketing teams to deliver KPIs
- Accurately monitor campaigns and create campaign analysis for internal and external stakeholders
- Create and maintain relationships with external clients and key internal stakeholders
- Contribute innovative ideas through a sophisticated knowledge of both the client’s needs and our audience’s demands
- Work alongside the sales team to upsell strategic and creative services
- Create both B2B and consumer-facing content writing
- Deliver multi-faceted digital communication activity such as social media, PR, influencer outreach and content feedback
- Complete projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role (experience on the agency-side is a bonus)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred but not necessary depending on experience
- Possess an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of either of esports, gaming or influencer cultures
- Demonstrate an ability to think creatively, sell strategically, manage staff, and communicate efficiently internally and externally.
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively to deadlines, managing projects outside of conventional working hours if the opportunity requires it
- Experience building and managing client and third party relationships
- Comfortable working with data
- Strong desire to win, and to continually develop their personal and professional skills.
- Passionate and positive, with an eager attitude to learn and succeed
- Proactive with ideas, improvements, criticisms/feedback and solutions
- Excellent PowerPoint, presentation and written/oral communication skills
- Based in North America
- Ability to work remotely
- Full time position
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS – THIS IS WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO:
Submit your resume with a detailed cover letter explaining how your skills and experience relate to the role. Please state any experience, knowledge or understanding you have of the news and media industry, including a brief explanation of your previous experience. You must complete these tasks, or you will not be considered for the role.