Who we are:
Demonware is a member of the Activision family of studios. We run every part of the players’ online experience, from logging in to matchmaking to climbing the leaderboards, for popular video game franchises such as Call of Duty, Tony Hawk Pro Skater, Crash Bandicoot and Skylanders.
The work we do together every day impacts almost half a billion players around the world. We solve big company challenges with a small company feel. We are technology-driven with a culture of openness. This means collaborating to solve interesting challenges, enjoying the freedom to talk to anyone, and always feeling respected. We take the work seriously; ourselves, not so much.
What we do:
We're looking for a Production Coordinator to manage live events and resources which impacts millions of players around the world by owning all pre and post-launch Live Operations (LiveOps) procedures for a highly motivated experienced team of technologists. You will lead the development and production of key initiatives that power Activision titles. You will have a level of technical understanding to be able to hold your own in high-level technical conversations, and represent your teams to customers and partners. You will have direct influence in LiveOps activities including game launches, e-Sports, anti-tox and anti-cheat.
This is a great position for someone with a background in technology and operating live services, but with aspirations and strong skill sets in production or project management.
- You will need to prioritize and assign work to various technical teams based on the team’s current workload and capability
- Effectively communicate with teams so that they are informed of upcoming scheduled events
- You will play a key role in organizing, scheduling, and reporting on load tests we run to prepare our services for high-volume events and launches
- Cross Team and cross studio collaboration
- Change management process, which could include feature risk management
- Prepare, schedule, and deploy updates to the Live Game for various communication and monetization features
- Support updates for stability and respond to outages/bugs for LiveOps features
- Triage critical and high priority LiveOps issues to clearly define, document and assign to the appropriate team
- Operations Orchestration - making sure all involved parties are aware, informed and coordinated for upcoming operations
- Operations Tooling - responsible for identifying and prioritizing tooling that is necessary for live operations teams
- Support and ensure the effective coordination of the operations and technical teams
- Support and coordinate pre-launch operations activities (alpha/beta coordination)
- Take part in developing the launch plan and coordinate execution
- Develop relationships across your own team and with peers on other teams for the purpose of enhancing knowledge and visibility of the broader development process. Actively share knowledge through peer mentoring and informal teachings. Learn from and receive guidance from more experienced employees
- 2+ years project management or production experience in a similar role
- Experience supporting a live service
- Experience shipping products on a larger scale
- Experience with project management tools such as Confluence and Jira
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong stress management skills and, by extension, crisis management ability
- Experience (or strong interest) in the gaming industry
- Familiarity with estimating time and requirements for deliverables
- Display aptitude for quickly learning new techniques and technologies. Consistently provides quality deliverables within the expected time frame
- Take initiative in pursuing new assignments. May pursue new assignments and identify tasks
What Demonware Offers:
Relocation Support, generous paid vacation, RRSP matching program and top-tier medical, dental and life insurance coverage for you and your dependents and perks.