At Unity, we believe that the world is better with more creators in it. One way we're supporting this is by providing powerful tools to visualise, analyse and personalise gaming experiences to enable game developers to deliver the best experiences possible to their players. One of Unity's offerings is DeltaDNA, currently being used by outstanding game developers to make critical decisions and deliver industry-leading experiences.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our DeltaDNA team to work within an agile development team, delivering new functionality and improving the existing feature set we provide to our customers. You will have the opportunity to influence and help craft the future of DeltaDNA for existing and future clients, and in turn, enable the delivery of improved gaming experiences for players around the world.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with your team, Product and Design to deeply understand the needs of our users and clients and then plan, design, and build features that best serve those needs, using lean and agile methodologies
- Build and influence the engineering environment, establish the best engineering practices.
- Ensure quality by developing features with the right combination of unit, acceptance and end-to-end tests
What we’re looking for
- Comfortable operating with a high level of autonomy and accountability
- Desire to work in a team, learn from others, and help others to learn
- Working knowledge of Java, Kotlin, C#, Node or similar
- Experience working in multiple tech stacks, front-end and back-end, in an agile development team.
- Experience with unit testing and end-to-end test frameworks
You might also have
- A keen understanding of the challenges that come with building distributed, highly available and scalable cloud-based systems
- Experience working with AWS or GCP
- Experience with SQL databases, e.g. PostgreSQL, Snowflake.
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit our website.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.