HR Manager (m/f/d)
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years Deep Silver FISHLABS has been creating compelling games that have been brought to life on millions of screens across the globe. We joined the Deep Silver / Koch Media family in late 2013 and, since then, we have continuously raised the quality bar. Today, we are one of four internal development studios run by our parent company, alongside Deep Silver Volition in the US, Deep Silver Dambuster Studio in the UK and Warhorse Studios in the Czech Republic.
We specialize in high-end 3D games for consoles and PC. With a strong development history and award-winning portfolio of mobile games; such as blockbuster space-action shooter Galaxy on Fire: Manticore and the tactical zombie brawler Dead Island: Survivors; we are currently developing thrilling titles for the PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.
You will be part of a small but punchy HR and Operations team that always strives to deliver professional services to our teams and push own initiatives. In close collaboration with the studio management, the HR and Operations team participates in all bigger decision processes and is always in the middle of it all.
Being an experienced HR All-Rounder you will be a sparring partner to the other HR Manager and play a vital role in the studio.
- Recruiting and application management for your disciplines
- Administration of job ads
- First screening and forwarding of applications
- Active sourcing of candidates
- Collaborating with external recruiting agencies
- Scheduling of interviews
- Conducting/leading job interviews
- Being first contact for applicants
- Creating competitive job offers and participating in negotiations
- Assisting in the visa, relocation and onboarding process for new hires
- Personnel support and administration
- Building trusted and strong relationships with employees and leads
- Advising on people related issues and proactively working with management and leads to address them as early as possible
- Overseeing the administrative side of the annual appraisal process and coaching leads on delivering effective performance reviews
- Carrying out salary negotiations as part of the annual appraisals in close collaboration with leads and studio management
- Writing of employment contracts and contract amendments
- Coordination of training needs together with leads and studio management
- Assisting with HR-related administrative matters such as issuing employment certificates
- Advising on processes and procedures for the whole employee lifecycle and aligning them with the overall studio strategy and German labor market requirements
- Administration in our HR Tool
- HR Projects
- Initiating and leading HR projects in partnership with Director of Studio Operations to continuously develop an ambitious HR strategy for the studio
- Designing employer branding strategies and activities together with Director of Studio Operations and Marketing Manager
- Keeping up to date with external trends and best practice within HR
- 5+ years experience in a HR department and basic knowledge of the German labor market
- Open and friendly attitude with people
- Very good communication skills
- Structured and dependable way of working
- Very good command of the German and English language
- A can-do attitude
- Academic Background in business, economics or psychology or comparable experience
- Good handling of MS Office products
- A soft spot for tech and games industry would be beneficial
We are just as passionate about our games as we are about their creators (Could that be you?!). Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes. And most importantly - A motivated, international team full of fellow gamers.
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.