Customer Support Agent with English (m/f/d)
DECA acquires older games that have loyal audiences that we believe that can last another decade. We brings our unique player focused approach to operations to help bring back disenfranchised players and retain the players that love the game very much.
DECA has a created a flexible work environment with people able to work from multiple locations and flex their hours to meet their personal obligations. We believe in flat organizations, small trusted and empowered teams, and long term thinking.
We are looking for a Customer Support Agent with experience in customer support to help us provide top-notch customer service and support to our valued players.
- You are part of our support team and take care of the electronic data processing
- You're the first point of contact for our customers, processing incoming e-mails and responding to customer questions and inquiries in an efficient and effective manner
- Supporting the team in executing and optimizing all processes within the customer service department
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills and a service-oriented approach
- Very good written and spoken English skills
- At least 1 year of experience in B2C support
- 20 days of paid time off
- Flexibility to work from multiple locations
- Opportunity to flex working hours to meet personal obligations
- Flat hierarchies and a great and dedicated group of people