Business Intelligence Manager
Daybreak Games is looking for an Information Security Manager who will be responsible for ensuring all of Daybreak and its affiliate companies are compliant with its security processes, practices, and procedures. This role will be responsible for identifying, evaluating and minimizing information security risks to meet regulatory standards and best practices. The Information Security Manager will act as an individual contributor and partner with key leaders in multiple departments to maintain current and to implement new policies while also providing guidance on information security topics and policies. The Information Security Manager will report directly to the VP of Operations.
- Evangelize & develop adoption of security as a business priority across Daybreak, provide overall coordination and management of all security activities across the company.
- Develop & maintain information security policies, standards, guidelines and oversee the dissemination of security policies and practices; identify knowledge gaps to increase district awareness of relevant information security practices.
- Define, deliver, & support strategic plans for implementing information security.
- Provide oversight and accountability of day-to-day security operations.
- Develop & maintain relationships with business partner organizations to understand their business requirements and offer security solutions.
- Ensure all security monitoring systems and processes are functional, updated, and effective.
- Ensure that all required information security trainings are taken by the necessary employees.
- Develop & maintain a Security Incident Response Plan, test the effectiveness of the program and coordinate incident response across Daybreak.
- Understand, evaluate, and respond to security incidents.
- Manage security incidents and events to protect corporate IT assets, including intellectual property, regulated data and the company's reputation.
- Manage the information security risk assessment program; make recommendations for reducing risks; review compliance with policies and associated procedures.
- Oversee ongoing analysis of information security threats, vulnerabilities, and market trends; determine and articulate potential impact to the organization’s risk profile.
- Make recommendations for security tools and services; perform vendor due diligence.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party security partners.
- Ensure that security programs are in compliance with relevant laws, regulations and policies to minimize or eliminate risk and audit findings.
- Serve as the company’s Data Protection & Privacy Officer for GDPR.
- Knowledge of compliance frameworks (NIST, ISO 27001, etc.)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Experienced Information Security leader who has successfully built security programs in fast paced organizations
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements, such as Payment Card Industry/Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), knowledge of global requirements required
- Strong business/relevant industry acumen
- Ability to quickly articulate creative & alternative methods for solving security-specific business issues
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to lead organization through rapid change
- Strong technical background
- Ability to communicate security technology in a digestible manner to executive business leaders
- Ability to influence others where there is no direct authority
- Hands-on experience with training programs, vulnerability management software, enterprise password management, endpoint protection, and other related security software
Experience And Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent education required
- 5+ years of experience in Information Security, with at least 2 years in a management capacity
- Experience leading an information security program for a dynamic organization
- Experience with the principles and techniques of security risk analysis; must demonstrate an understanding of the management issues involved in implementing security processes and a security-aware culture in a corporate environment
- Change management
About Daybreak San Diego
Our headquarters is where gaming culture and the So Cal vibe collide; Creating a vibrant work environment that epitomizes our belief that every day should be well played. From our four-legged canine friends who can accompany us to work each day to company movie viewings, the perks of working at Daybreak San Diego extend well beyond the beautiful weather in this prime location.
Exceptional employee benefits: 18 days PTO first year; Robust Medical, Dental, Vision insurance coverage for entire family; Company matched 401k vested immediately; Flex Spending Accounts, generous tuition reimbursements, ultra-creative environment, bring your dog to work with you.
Daybreak Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to Diversity in the workplace.
Employment agencies: Please don't contact this job post with unsolicited services or offers