(Closed) Content Producer
DarkZero is a full-scale esports organization that combines advanced training, in-depth development, and next-level innovation to watch and engage in official Rainbow Six Siege action. With a deep passion for gaming, we are forever striving to empower our players and deliver the best overall experience for the team and their beloved fans.
Our Content team is seeking an capable PrEditor (Producer/Editor) who can own the pre and post-production of content development of our Rainbow Six Siege team, allowing us to provide next level and polished content to our community.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced content creator who understands the communities to produce innovative content from concept to launch.
You’ll be part of a busy and dedicated team. This role calls for a person who is a team player with a positive attitude that is detail-oriented, self-motivated, and willing to take on any challenge, big or small.
- Must provided a reel demonstrating your ability to shoot/edit/produce social media and YouTube oriented digital content. Cover Letter highly encouraged.
- Must have a background with shooting unassisted and comfortable with concepting shot lists/storyboards
- Self-starter a must, working well in small teams non-negotiable, ability to create memes highly valued.
- Feature or Agency shooting experience preferred
- Passion for gaming and esports, with an expertise in Rainbow Six Siege
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Major Prowess in Premiere and After Effects is ideal
- 1-3 years professional experience