Social Media Intern
Join our growing startup and gain experience in managing and growing social media accounts. As the Dare Drop Social Media intern you will help our marketing team by creating, managing, and posting content to Dare Drop's social media channels while also keeping an eye out for viral trends in gaming and influencers.
- Work closely with Head of Marketing to brainstorm new social media content that appeals to video gamers, streamers and influencers
- Stay tuned in to ongoing events within communities
- Understand the correct branding and tone of the brand. Don't worry we like to have fun!
- Average time is approximately 5 hours a week on your own schedule with a weekly check-in
- This internship is mandatory for your current studies
- Ability to make memes, edit images, and basic photoshop skills
- A passion for gaming, Twitch, and YouTube
- Fluent in spoken and written English
More on Dare Drop:
Dare Drop is a series of tools for streamers to complete challenges and dares made by their fans, game publishers, and brands. Check us out at daredrop.com.