(Closed) Account Manager, Influencer Marketing
Dare Drop is a marketing platform which helps game developers and publishers get discovered by daring creators to achieve challenges in their games. Creators get money, and rewards to pass on to their viewers. Working together, both groups develop a more engaged and meaningful community.
We’re an early stage start-up looking for people with a passion for gaming and streaming to develop their influencer marketing skills.
You’ll be working directly with our Co-Founders to support all influencer campaigns from start to finish. This position requires an excellent communicator who will be key in establishing, growing and owning Influencer Marketing initiatives for Dare Drop’s video game partners. With the core objective of identifying and managing strategic relationships with influencers that drive measurable influencer campaign results. You will manage the full lifecycle of all influencer campaigns: sourcing, vetting, outreach, negotiating terms, reviewing content, creating campaign materials, tracking live dates, measuring performance, and post-campaign analysis. You will support and work hand in hand with the Account Management and Marketing teams.
This role will be remote with weekly check-ins via Discord or Google Hangouts.
- Create and own influencer marketing strategy
- Oversee comprehensive influencer campaigns from start to finish that are designed to meet goals and budget set forth by Co-Founders and new Dare Drop partners.
- Identify talent partners taking a strategic, data-driven, and holistic view of influencer marketing encompassing nano, micro, macro influencers
- Maintain a pulse on marketing and influencer-focused trends and campaigns across the gaming industry
- Oversee Influencer sourcing and build out a directory of Influencers for future campaigns
- Understand gaming, Twitch, and the social media landscape
- Use Dare Drop’s products to deliver campaigns
- Lead outreach, vetting, negotiations and execution of all influencer campaigns
- Manage day-to-day relationships directly with talent, influencer agencies, and talent agencies
- Create content guidelines and talent briefs for new game campaigns
- Maintain ongoing talent relationships with mailings, giftings and outreach on initiatives, building close relationships that create alignment, transparency and consumer impact
- Draft contracts and oversee all required deliverables such as usage rights, etc. throughout the negotiation process and content delivery
- Ensure asset delivery is on time, provide approvals and required feedback on all content as necessary
- Collaborate with Marketing to translate campaigns and distribute content cross-functionally
- Recommend and manage influencer program assets, including co-branded opps, event integrations, etc.
- Track budget and invoices related to Influencer Marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with Product in making your work scalable
Who you are:
- Passionate about gaming and has a strong understanding of the gaming digital media landscape.
- Active on social media platforms with an in-depth working knowledge of Twitter, Discord, Twitch, and Facebook.
- You’re self-motivated, hard working, and a fast learner.